Wednesday, July 29, 2015

the ankle

sometimes just a glimpse of an ankle or hint of skin through lace is just enough for that second glance




via DF
Stuart Weitzman ( $ 58 )

" But still – what made me turn my head and raise my camera was her allure.
It makes me want to go back to ballet, raise my head and walk with a confident nonchalance on the streets of New York.
No seriously – we spend our time talking about our clothes, but when do we take care of our allure?" quote from the french photographer Garance Dore




via DF
Nanette Lepore black lace and onyx bead blouse ( $ 52 )


via DF
Tory Burch sequin ankle boot ( $ 125 )




via


via DF
Tadashi lace dress with nude lining ( $ 82 )




via DF
Rene Caovilla pearl and sequin flat ( $155 )


via DF
Anna Sui black lace with gray lining ( $ 62 )


via DF
BCBG Maxaria black lace with bronze lining ( $ 62 )

No comments:

Post a Comment