Wednesday, March 23, 2016

the spring JEAN and you

what are you going to wear ?
never going to change ?!
Garance Dore' style
" They’re super comfortable, and I chose these because no matter what the trend of the moment is, when I want to feel good and ready for any occasion, I put on skinny jeans. Then a pair of Zizi’s or heels depending on the situation and I’m ready for my day – from meetings to photo shoots to parties. Black in winter. Light blue in spring. Yes. I chose these jeans to call in the Spring! "


via DF
Okay the first gal I asked said she absolutely was doing a skinny leg again.
(although we agreed she looked good in a wide leg too)
Cabi jean size 2  $26
Kamichi small flowy t- shirt $26
Christian Dior woven wedges size 7, $82



Okay another skinny jean gal.  She says this is definitely going with this look for spring.
Paige dark denim size 8, $52
Alice & Olivia sheer layed top size medium $52
She added a very high burgundy pump DVF 7.5, $82


No luck finding a boot cut or wide leg so far this season.  This skinny pair is Carmar ( $82 ).  She bought them not just for the style but because the fabric is wonderful. There is one pair in faded color that might work for you.
At DF we know we are not style gurus but we can give you a good opinion from an angle you maybe don't see. Come in for a spring jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment